- Steel standard: GB/T 9787, GB/T 9788, ASTM A36, ASTM A572, JIS G3192, EN 10056.
- Delivery state: Cold Drawn , Peeled , Polished , Bright , Mill Finish , Grinded.
- Dimension: 2m to 9m or as demand.
ASTM A572 GR 50
ASTM A36 and JIS G3192 steel angle is one of the most widely used carbon steel section in the construction industry and project. It is a low-cost material and shows the required strength property compared with other steels. It is popular also for its good weld performance, formable, and easy machining. Galvanizing and other treatment increases its resistance to corrosive environment.
Steel angle bar is often used for large buildings such as factories, high-rise building, etc.), and Bridges, ships, lifting transportation machinery, equipment foundation, support.
Hot Rolled Angle Bar
Pickled Angle Bar
Steel angle is used in wide range of industrial applications, including:
- Machinery and Equipment Frames (Braces and Corners)
- Transportation Frames and Corners.
- General structural use in construction.
- Support frames that require welding, riveting or bolting on bridges and buildings.
- Metal Mesh
- Steel Fastener
- Expanded Metal Guide
- Steel Pipe
- Steel Plate
- Steel Section
- Pipe Fittings