Expanded Metal Sheet Dimension Introduction
Common Expanded Metal Mesh Dimension
Flat Expanded Metal Mesh Dimension
- LWM: The distance from a point on a knuckle to a joint point on the following knuckle mesured across the long way.
- SWM: The distance from a point on knuckle to a joint point on the following knuckle measure across the short way.
- LWO: Long way of opening, the distance measured from the inside of the knuckle across to the inside of the knuckle LWO
- SWO: Short way of opening, the distance measured from the knuckle across to the inside of the knuckle SWO
- KNUCKLE: The intersection of two strands and it is always the width of two strands
- OVERAL THICKNESS: The actural measurement of the thickness of the mesh measured at the knuckle.
- OPEN AREA: The percentage of open area is showing on the mesh
- STAG ENDS: Incomplete strands existing beyond the joints of mesh either LWD, SWD or both.
- MATERIAL: The material is available in carbon steel, galvanized sheet, stainless steel, aluminum etc.
- CUSTOMIZE: Customized is available.
How to Order Expanded Metal Sheet Pannel From AGICO
Out of Square: Squareness after flattening-ends shall not be more than 1/8 inch per foot of square or 3/8 inch overal in relation to the side of sheet
Camber:The max deviation of a side edge from a straight lne shall not exceed 1/16'' per foot of dimension; After flattening, this number shall not exceed 3/32''.
When ordering expanded metals, please provide the following complete specifications :
- Style of mesh: such as 3/4 #9, 1/2#16..
- Quantity of sheets.
- Sheet size: LWD dimension and SWD dimension.
- Type of material: steel ,SS or aluminum
- Finish: untreated or galvanized
- Regular or flattened.
- Tolerences if required.
Expanded Metal Sheet Pannel Available Standard
- Metal Mesh
- Steel Fastener
- Expanded Metal Guide
- Steel Pipe
- Steel Plate
- Steel Section
- Pipe Fittings