- Steel standard: GB/ T 9787, JIS G3192.
- Delivery state: Hot rolled, Peeled, Polished, Bright, Mill Finish, Grinded.
- Dimension: Length: 9m, 10m, 12m or as your requirement; Flange width:50mm-300mm; Flange thickness:8mm-28mm.
|GB/ T 9787||Q235/Q235B/Q345|
I beam section has high tensile strength and toughness, good cold bending and welding properties in high-rise buildings, bridges and other steel structures, the cross-sectional dimensions, surface quality control is good , it is widely used in many fields vehicle manufacturing, the construction of large bridges, machinery manufacturing, and other industrial plants.
Hot Rolled I Beam Section
I Beam Section in Pack
- Bearing the same press, I Beam can save 10%-15% material compared to others.
- I beam section makes the structure design more optional than concrete.
- Easy lifting and transport during construction for the lighter weight than concrete.
- Higher safety level of the building with I beam structure, especially used in places where earthquake happens.
- The I Beam is environmentally friendly steel product, less nuisance dusts at construction site.
- Steel Pipe
- Steel Plate
- Steel Section
- Pipe Fittings