- Steel standard: ASTM A36, ASTM A283, ASTM A572, ASTM A656, ASTM A131, ASTM A516, JIS G3101 SS400, JIS G3106 SM400.
- Delivery state: Hot rolling, controlled rolling, normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching, NT and hardening and tempering.
- Surface treatment：Oiled, black painted, shot blasted, hot dipped galvanized.
|Steel Standard||Steel Grade|
According to the strength of the products are divided into low carbon structural steel plate and high carbon structural steel plate. Steel plate is featured with hot working and cutting performance, poor welding performance. Strength and hardness is higher than low carbon steel while the plasticity and toughness are lower. As a carbon structural steel plate supplier we can supply steel plate in hot rolled or cold drawn state, it get better performance after heat treatment process.
ASTM A516 Container Plate
ASTM A36 Steel plate
- ASTM A36: It can be fabricated and used in the construction of bridges and buildings, and for general structural purposes.
- ASTM A283: Bridge, architecture construction, vehicles components, high pressure container and boiler.
- ASTM A572: Shipping building, engineer construction, mechanical manufacturing.
- ASTM A656: Mainly for boiler and pressure vessel construction.
- ASTM A131: Ship building, construction, light industry, household appliance
- ASTM A516: Mainly used for steel container, steel boiler and steel vessel.
- JIS G3101: Hot rolled general structural steel for bridge, ship building.
- JIS G3106: Low Alloy High Strength Carbon steel plate for welded structure purposes of bridge, ships, highway, etc.
- Metal Mesh
- Steel Fastener
- Expanded Metal Guide
- Steel Pipe
- Steel Plate
- Steel Section
- Pipe Fittings