- Steel standard: ASTM A335/A335M, ASTM A213/A213M, DIN 17175-1979, JIS G3467-1888, JIS G3458-1988, ASTM A333/ASME SA333.
- Delivery state: Annealed, Normalized and Tempered. Heat treatment for cold drawn steel pipe.
- Surface treatment：Oiled, black painted, shot blasted, hot dipped galvanized.
- Inspection：X-ray inspection,manual ultrasonic inspection,surface inspection,hydraulic testing, ultrasonic detection.
|Steel standard||Steel grade|
|ASTM A213/A213M||t2||t5||t9||t11||t12 t22|
|JISG3458-1988||STPA 12||STPA 20||STPA 22||STPA 23||STPA 24|
|ASTM A333/ASME SA333||G1||G3||G6|
Alloy steel pipe is a large pipe type classified by steel material; it has very wide application range:
Conveying fluid pipe：It is mostly used to conveying fluids, such as oil, natural gas, coal gas, water and solid materials.
Structural and mechanical steel: it can also be used for production of structural and mechanical steel parts such as petroleum drill pipe, auto transmission shaft, steel scaffolding, etc.
Alloy steel pipe supplied by Agico is primarily used for power plant, nuclear power, high pressure boiler, high temperature superheater and reheater of pipeline and equipment, it is made of high quality carbon steel, alloy structural steel and heat resistant stainless steel material, delivery state can be hot rolling or cold drawning.
Cold Drawn Din 17175 Steel Pipe
Hot Rolled Astm A335 Steel Pipe
- ASTM A335/A335M: Structure Pipe, Fluid Pipe, Oil Pipe, Boiler Pipe, Chemical Fertilizer Pipe, Gas Pipe, Hydraulic Pipe.
- ASTM A213/A213M: Seamless Ferritic and Austenitic Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-exchanger tubes.
- DIN 17175-1979: Heat-resisting Seamless Steel Tube, used for the Pipelines of Boiler Industry.
- JISG3458-1988: Boilers And Pressure Vessels, High-Temperature Services, Superheaters.
- ASTM A333/ASME SA333: Mechanical and Pressure use, and for Conveying Steam, Water, Gas, etc.
- Steel Pipe
- Steel Plate
- Steel Section
- Pipe Fittings