Abrasion resistant steel-which is also known as (AR steel) wear resistant steel, is developed to have longer service life than mild steel. Abrasion resistant steel is widely used in underground mines, cement industry, road construction, mining and open-pit mining and metallurgical industries and manufacturing other wear-resistant parts.
Get Abrasion Resistant Steel from AGICO-ANSON:Why choose us:
- AGICO-ANSON supplies abrasion resistant steel plate of excellent performance to meet requirements of high strength, high wear resistance, stability, flatness and surface quality of the stringent requirements.
- High hardness, high strength and excellent impact toughness together, making abrasion resistant steel plate a widely used ideal material.
- Since 1999, AGICO-ANSON has been keeping research and the accumulation for years of production experience to develop different quality grades of steel to meet market demand, such as ordinary abrasion resistant steel, high-grade abrasion resistant steel and high impact toughness wear-resistant steel plate .
- At present, abrasion resistant steel plate thickness is between 8-100mm, the hardness of up to 500HBW. Thin steel sheet and ultra-wide steel plate has been developed for special use.
- High wear resistance
- Easy processing
- Materials saving
- Cost reduction
- XAR400, XAR450, XAR500, XAR600 are 4 mainstream steel grades for wear resistant steel as Germany standard, XAR-extra abrasion resistant steel is also very popular around the world.
- It is manufactured for many applications: mining equipment and machinery, equipment in steel mill, agricultural machinery and cement plant equipment, , etc.
- B-HARD is specially used for working conditions under large area and fierce abrasion. Main grade:B-HARD360, B-HARD400, B-HARD450, B-HARD500.
- It is manufactured with reinforcing alloy wear layer with suitable thickness, as one famous steel grade in china.
- It has very high hardness, good wear property on the surface, it is generally made by low-carbon steel or low-alloy steel which has good toughness and plastic property through hardfacing method.
- Wisco steel is one leading abrasion resistant WZB NB steel plate manufacturer in China, NM360, NM400, NM450, NM500 are its main grades.
- It generally produces 3 types of abrasion resistant plate: Common Abrasion Resistant Steel Plate, Super Abrasion Resistant Steel Plate and High Toughness Abrasion Resistant Steel Plate.
- Abrasion resistant steel plate can be used in the manufacture A-class quality equipment and spare parts, it has following advantages: withstand fierce mining environments over years; maximum assessment; improving the service life; reducing the risk of failure; improve productivity.
- Steel industry involving the use of underground mines, cement industry, construction industry, mining stone and open-pit mine and metallurgical industry etc.
Abrasion Resistant Steel Standard
Abrasion Resistant Steel Application and Fabrication
- Construction Machinery -Road Surface Paver Screed and conveyor Plates, Excavators, Loader Bucket Edges, Bulldozers Dozers, Grader Screeds, Concrete, Asphalt Mixing Stations Lining and Blades, Tunnel Construction Equipment, Ship machine, material conveyor and so on.
- Mine machinery & Cement machinery -Power shovel, scraper, bucket wheel excavator shovel blade plate, shearer, boring machine, scraper conveyor, silos, chutes, hoists and pneumatic conveying pipelines, dump truck body lining, Machine, crusher, mill, sieve, feeder, stacker reclaimer, cement separator, roller press, etc.
- Metallurgical Machinery -Steel rolling equipment, scrap breaking machine, baler, blast furnace top hopper, Feed trough, liner, Blast furnace gas Venturi tube washing tower, Loading and unloading conveyor and liner for ore, coke, sintered material.
- Thermal Power Plant -Pulverizer lining, bucket wheel, coal hopper, pulverized coal conveying pipe, coal powder distributor grating, coal unloading equipment liner and so on.
- Metal Mesh
- Steel Fastener
- Expanded Metal Guide
- Steel Pipe
- Steel Plate
- Steel Section
- Pipe Fittings